Tuesday 11 October 2011

Prezi

Thing 17  -  1 Prezi

I ran into trouble with Prezi. I was unable to load images, video or pdf's from my pc into it, it seems to be a network permission problem again. I spent a long time trying to get this to work, and trying out the functionality with what I fell is very little to show at the end of it. I think more info. on how to get started etc, would be useful on the prezi site.

However it looks vey good, and I have drafted 3 prezi's. You can see one of them at:
http://prezi.com/v5f92agu86xc/present/?auth_key=f0ftir7&follow=niamh.walker-headon@ittdublin.ie

I think that the introduction videos could be paced a little slower, but over all this is a very useful tool.We have imindmap at work so some of the same use could be made in one or the other.

No comments: