Net vibes: Here's how I did it:
- So I logged into my Google account
- Went to Google takeaway
- Clicked on create archive
- selected e-mail when complete
- Waited a few minutes
- Downloaded the archive to my local pc
- Used filzip to open the .zip file. and extracted the archive
- Located the reader folder and the subscriptions.xml file within.
- Went to Netvibes and logged into my account
- Changed to reader view (top menu option)
- Clicked on add content (big green button on the top left-hand corner)
- Under add feed, and it's search box, I selected the OPML option to IMPORT
- I 'browsed' to my 'subscriptios.xml' file and imported it.
Just to be sure to be sure I then backup up my NetVibes feeds...
(Select dashboards from the top menu, click on manage, under the dashboards left-hand navigation item, I selected backup feeds, and then export (ie to my pc))
The whole process took about 5 minutes.
MS Outlook 2007: How I did it:
- Open outlook
- Right click on the RSS feeds folder
- Select the option, Import an OPML file
- Click browse
- Select your subscription.xml file
- You will see a list of your feeds, select the individual ones you want, or select all. (I selected all)
- Click Next
- The select finish
- Your done.